Representatives of institutions from the Czech Republic whose principal task is to present and disseminate contemporary visual art discuss the ways in which they approach and work with the public.
- Karina Kottová, director of the Jindřich Chalupecký Society
- Denisa Kujelová, art director of the Fait Gallery
- Eva Mráziková, director and chief curator of the Emil Filla Gallery in Ústí nad Labem
- Marek Pokorný, director and curator of the PLATO in Ostrava
- Tereza Stejskalová, art critic and curator of tranzit.cz
The presenter is the curator and gallery lecturer Ondřej Horák.
Basic thematic circles of the debate:
- Who are the present-day public of our institutions?
- Responsibility to contemporary art/artist vs. responsibility to the public
- When mediating art turns counter-productive?